EXTENDED PRIVACY INFORMATION
Holder of the processing of personal data
Morello Beach Hotel it is a property of Morello Turistica s.r.l., holder of the processing personal data.
In the spirit of transparency and adherence to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament we had draw up this policy.
Our address is:
Via San Giuseppe 11 (Z.I)
73010 – Caprarica di Lecce (LE) – Italy
Tel/Fax: +39 0832 822223
Terms of data processing
The data conferred at MorelloBeachHotel are treated mainly with automated tools for the only indicated purpose and for the strictly necessary time to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of them, illegal uses or unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested part
The subjects to whom the personal data refer in possession of MorelloBeachHotel have the right to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of the data, know its origin and content, ask for update, integration and revision of them (art. 7 of legislative decree n° 196/2003).
According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, anonymous transformation or the block of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, to their treatment.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. They have different purposes such as, make a website work properly, allow efficient navigation between pages, recognize favorite sites and generally get better navigation.
They can also be classified as:
- SESSION: they are deleted when the browser is closed;
- PERSISTENT: they remain in the browser for a period equal to their duration (variable);
- FIRST PART: provided directly from the website;
- THIRD PART: provided by parties other than the website;
What personal data do we keep and why we do it?
When you fill out our contact form, we retrieve your name and email address information. These informations do not undergo any profiling or transfer to third parties, we use them only to improve the interaction with our customers in order to speed up the communication.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may tell us your name, e-mail address and web address, where we will automatically save these informations for the publication of your comment. We will not include your e-mail address tin the published page to protect your privacy and you from spam.
There are several types of cookies: technical cookies, necessary to make a website work properly, optional cookies and third parties such as profiling, marketing and statistics cookie.
List of cookies that hotelmorello.it uses:
- PHPSESSID: First-party technical cookie, necessary to establish a user session and to communicate the status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. Cookie duration: at the end of the session.
- _icl_current_language: First-party technical cookie, necessary to determine the preferences for internationalization of the website. Cookie duration: at the end of the session.
- wpml_refer_url: first-party technical cookie, necessary to save the information on the last requested URL. Cookie duration: at the end of the session.
- NID: Persistent third-party cookies. This cookie is used by Google to store user preferences and information when viewing the geographic map of Google. Cookie duration: 6 months.
How to decline cookies
In addition to declining the consent of non-technical cookies through the cookie and privacy bar you can delete and deny the use of your browser:
- Go here for “Private browsing” settings and cookies management with Firefox;
- Go here for “Private browsing” settings and cookies management with Chrome;
- Go here for “Private browsing” settings and cookies management with IE;
- Go here for “Private browsing” settings and cookies management with Safari;
Below you could consult REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data and repealing the directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation)